EFS-Tools.com -> MENT Multi-Data View
Multi-Data View Window (MDVW) is a unique and inexpensive solution
for eSignal users/EFS developers needing a little extra. MDVW
is an "add-on" eSignal product designed to emulate the
eSignal's "Quote Window", yet provide dynamic environment
to track,report,display,sort a variety of data..
unique application allows eSignal users the ability to have custom
EFS scripts report data/text back to a single window. It was designed
to be similar to the “quote window” within eSignal’s
applications, although the MDVW application provides reporting
of any data, text or other variables that are available within
your custom EFS scripts.
MDVW application is designed to be...
- A single source window to watch multiple symbols
and multiple EFS results
- An organized solution to track varied amounts of
- A means to track/monitor trading systems across
- A solution for EFS developers to integrate their
possible uses of the MDVW application are endless...
– A user defined reporting window.
- Programmers can use this tool for debugging and
reporting of critical variables.
- Developers can use this tool to develop their custom
trading systems and EFS Scripts for their clients.
- Esignal users can use this tool to track technical
indicators/conditions for multiple symbols.
MDVW application come complete with a set of sample EFS scripts
- All of the BUILTIN indicators
- A few sample Trading System solutions
So you can
start using the MDVW application immediately after installing
The MDVW application
includes support for EFS file developers using a set of functions
(efsLib) provided by Matheny Enterprises. These functions include…
- adds a new row to MDVW and returns a unique rowID
- removes an existing MDVW row
- adds/defines a new column for an existing MDVW row
- modifies/changes the existing column title/header
- passes a STRING to a defined MDVW column
- passes an INTEGER to a defined MDVW column
- passes a DOUBLE to a defined MDVW column
- moves an existing MDVW row to the top of the MDVW window.
- changes the background color of an existing MDVW row.
All of these functions can be called at any time within your EFS
scripts. Advanced deployment of these functions will allow developers
to build complex and adaptive solutions for their clients.
is only $199.00 annually ($175.00 "lifetime" before
March 31st 2006). BUY
for a 30 Day Free Trial Here